The Senior Cabin Crew Member is responsible for the overall customer experience and wellbeing of the passengers on board by ensuring that the highest standard of safety and service is delivered by all crewmembers.
- Checking the passenger cabin for correct location and security of all items of emergency equipment and the visual serviceability checks of portable emergency equipment and reporting to the PIC that these checks have been carried out.
- Responsible to ensure that the cabin crew deliver a high standard of safety, service and the overall inflight customer experience.
- The pre-flight briefing of passengers on emergency equipment and exits and bringing to the passenger’s attention the written instructions when these are provided.
- Ensuring that items of passenger baggage in the passenger cabin are properly secured and stowed in the passenger compartment approved stowage spaces.
- On the Captain's instructions, showing the passengers where life jackets are situated and giving practical demonstration as to how they are to be fitted and used.
- Complying with and ensuring that your appearance and that of the Cabin Crew Members meets the requirements of flyadeal
- Promoting a co-operative teamwork environment on board the aircraft with all crew members
- Ensuring that all on board sales cash and receipts is accounted for and submitted at the end of each flight.
- Previous experience as Cabin Crew with at least 1 year of flying in the last 2 years
- Minimum age of 21 years, Maximum age of 35 years.
- Minimum Height 160cm (without shoes).
- Must have minimum a High School diploma.
- Fluent in written and spoken English/Arabic - additional languages an advantage.
- Excellent personality and the ability to work within a multicultural team
- Customer Service and sales experience preferred
- must be willing to relocate
- Excellent health and fitness levels.
- No visible tattoos and/or body piercings when in uniform
- Must be able to swim 50 metres unattended
To apply for this position please follow this link